<body>
the gal
Wenz
Twenty two

cravings
Happy family
him
Degree

getsaway
x[Ben&LiTing]x
x[ChinLing]x
x[Elaine]x
x[Ericia]x
x[Li Fang]x
x[RyaN]x
x[Sandi]x
x[XinYi]x
x[YaNa]x

urs truly

Y ME Y


May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

taggy
credit
designer, amelia
bases, shotgun

I wish i have more time...
Thursday, September 4

I've been very busy with school and work and of course relationship..
It's really not easy to juggle and have a balance..

Studying part time does not seem easy as it seem..gotta sacrifies time for it..
Luckily i had compeleted the projects and tests but exam is coming soon..
I really hope i can strike a balance in it..Wish me luck for examz!

As for work..i've been waiting for my cofirmation..it's been so long..One year..
Gosh!I cant believe i've been working there for nearly one year..haha
Waiting for my increment!!!Hee hee

As for relationship..ups and downs..
It seem like both of us had been rather busy with our individual's commitment..
I know i did neglect you..i'm sorry..
This path is not easy..communication is rather little now..
The few words we exchange it's like so basic..'how's your day?'
Ha..
I do wish to talk to you more but u appear to be uninterested..

Overall, i just wish to have more time but it is impossible so i gotta have proper time management now..
Haiz..worries and worries..one after another..
When can i stop worrying?

Anyway..tomorrow is my mama birthday!!!Happy birthday mummy!!!WO AI NI!
But don't know how to say that in front of you..*Shy*..Maybe i'll try..hee
Well it's not easy for my parents to bring me up..I know I had been rather rude lately and also, little communication..but deep in my heart..i love both my parents!
Really wanna do something to make them proud of! But will i ever?


*If a person can forget the unhappy past event, he/she would be able to enjoy his/her life and face it with smiles =)
Rather then letting it to 'haunt' you, it would be better to let go..=)*

" love is so magical, as magical as the sunset. "