<body>
the gal
Wenz
Twenty two

cravings
Happy family
him
Degree

getsaway
x[Ben&LiTing]x
x[ChinLing]x
x[Elaine]x
x[Ericia]x
x[Li Fang]x
x[RyaN]x
x[Sandi]x
x[XinYi]x
x[YaNa]x

urs truly

Y ME Y


May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

taggy
credit
designer, amelia
bases, shotgun

Happy=)
Saturday, September 29

Yesterday was kinda tired so didn't blog..lol..
Rush hour yesterday..busy..must be due to month end..
I learnt quite a lot yesterday..jotted down all the points that my mentor said..I hope i can learn fast =)

Went swimming today with bok gal and zihui..it's been a long time we swam so a good workout..they will be swimming during the weekdays next week but a pity i cant join them..sob sob..i need to exercise!!!

After swimming came back home and took a short nap before going to my love's house for lunch =)
Had nasik lemak and start clearing our fish tank!!!
Very dirty..!!!Suck out all the dirts and tried my best to find the baby fish..Elaine told me she saw the baby..and yea!Found it!It hides in the 'jungle'..LOL..
However when i tried to put it into the breeding box, it disappeared!I thought i had accidentally put it in with the other fishes..was quite sad!Sob sob..Feel as if i'm a murderer..lol..
But just received good news from Elaine!!!=D
The baby fish still alive!!!!They help me to ensure it's safe!!!So happy!!!Wee!!!

Alright, after clearing the tank i opened the chips i bought and we start dipping it with different sauce..lol..Chilli,tomato sause,mayo..lol..lastly, we tried with cheese..hee hee..yummy!

Left love's house and went town to meet Daren..it's been a long time since i last saw him during my 21st bdae..lol..Chatted with him and we meet many people..lol..he saw his secondary school mates and i saw Np mates and ex-colleague..lol
Shop around Hereen to look for the top for my love..found a few but don't know which one to choose..haha..shall bring love to pick on his own..hee hee..

Finally my love called me just now!Yesterday no chance to chat cause he must sleep early..miss him meter is full le!!!I as usual, chatterbox..shared with him my day..hee..of cause my love also shared his and i feel so happy that he said i'm his motivation..hee hee..I love him lots!!!!

*My love..when i had a bad dream, i need your cuddle to make me feel safe..
I miss the warmth feeling from u..I want to see u badly BUT....haiz..
Heard a lot of stories from my friends regarding the officer training really frightened me..i'm very worried but at the same time i trust u..I know my boy will never do something that will harm himself..=)
Love u my boy!Train hard and excel!Muacks!

Sixth days

" love is so magical, as magical as the sunset. "