<body>
the gal
Wenz
Twenty two

cravings
Happy family
him
Degree

getsaway
x[Ben&LiTing]x
x[ChinLing]x
x[Elaine]x
x[Ericia]x
x[Li Fang]x
x[RyaN]x
x[Sandi]x
x[XinYi]x
x[YaNa]x

urs truly

Y ME Y


May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

taggy
credit
designer, amelia
bases, shotgun

My love's field camp..
Thursday, August 16

Don't really feel like blogging today..tired..
Don't feel like working..wanna stop from what i'm doing now..
Still helping ppl but will I be appreciated even thou u ppl keep saying 'I appreciate your help'...Argh..
Today i try to settle the keys stuff..thought i can STOP doing it since there is someone taking over..BUT still want me to help up..argh!

Yvonne called me when i'm about to knock off..seem like many ppl knows i'm leaving..Think i wanna have a party..hee hee..Anw i chatted with her for 20 mins..alot of stuff..Ranges from work to private stuff..haiz..Told me that it is really a better offer..well..i feel messy..

Went home after work..nothing special..

*My love..it was raining in the morning..r u having the road march?Hope u r not drench if not u fall sick..den dis time book out we cant enjoy again..LOL..
Love..i'm quite trouble over money issue..my dad need to pay CPF for his medisave coz he is self-employed..quite a lump sum..haiz..Money money money!Argh..
I juz hope we can enjoy ourselves over the weekends..I have no more motivation for work..cant wait for you to come out to make me feel better..MISS u my love!!!
I love william!!!!

" love is so magical, as magical as the sunset. "