<body>
the gal
Wenz
Twenty two

cravings
Happy family
him
Degree

getsaway
x[Ben&LiTing]x
x[ChinLing]x
x[Elaine]x
x[Ericia]x
x[Li Fang]x
x[RyaN]x
x[Sandi]x
x[XinYi]x
x[YaNa]x

urs truly

Y ME Y


May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

taggy
credit
designer, amelia
bases, shotgun

Few hrs before enlistment
Friday, July 13

7.30 am..my love gotta report for his enlistment..SOB SOB!!!
I wanna cry!!!2 weeks cant see him..we never been separated for such period..sob sob!!I'm missing him now le!!!

I hope he will meet nice bunk mates and have good buddy!!!Duai Pek kong please bliss him!!!

Anyway..we celebrated our 3 years anniversary last sunday...advanced de..cause our actual day (19 Jul) he is in camp..sob sob again!!!
My love bought flowers for me..12 stalks!!!6 big red roses plus 6 white pinkish roses!!!I love it!!!

Happy me! Watermelon wrap!LOL..funny but bold wrappin!Hee hee..I love it*


So we meet at town to shop around and went to west coast area to have our long wait promise of Pasta De fresca at pasir panjang..(Suppose to go there during our 1st year anniversary)LOL..
Food wasn't that fantastic as we expected more..so don't think will go dine there anymore..haha..

Then my love send me back home..show my dad the flowers and he was asking why my love bought it..lol..but my mum smarter!!!Hee hee..she knows we are celebrating our anniversary..
We took some pics and here it is~~~

The proud me..the pretty roses..

My love and me in his newly bought cap..(Purpose: To cover his botak looks!)Hee hee

*Loving US*



I really enjoyed the celebration but how i wish we can celebrate on the actual day..i really wish!!!
My love..really thanks for the flower and the meal!!!
Also, u spending nights at my house..accompany my mum..i love it!!!U are part of my family!!!Muackie ya!!!

Ok back to his enlisment!!!Argh..I must supply myself with plenty of tissue!!!I think i will cry..but i hope i can control..Must have a long hug n muack muack before he bcum botak!!!

Cya soon my love!!!I'm excited..plus super worry!!!

*My love, I believe in US!I know we can cross this together!Our love in this relationship is proven..I will miss U badly my love!!!Winds and storms will make US grow stronger!!!Loving U always!!!

" love is so magical, as magical as the sunset. "