<body>
the gal
Wenz
Twenty two

cravings
Happy family
him
Degree

getsaway
x[Ben&LiTing]x
x[ChinLing]x
x[Elaine]x
x[Ericia]x
x[Li Fang]x
x[RyaN]x
x[Sandi]x
x[XinYi]x
x[YaNa]x

urs truly

Y ME Y


May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

taggy
credit
designer, amelia
bases, shotgun

14 Jul 07- Love's enlistment!
Sunday, July 15

14 Jul 07 - my love's enlistment date..
He is a soldier now..boy to be a man..proud of him!


I'm missing him lots..worried..anxiety!
I hope he is sleeping well now..his first night at tekong..
I hope his bunk mates are nice ppl..
I hope the training won't be tought for him..
I hope the sergeant won't tekan him..
I don't want him to fall sick..
Lots of thoughts in my mind..but this shall be a test to our relationship..I will survive!!!I must survive!!Hee hee..

The Journey to send my love for his enlistment~
Ok..woke up at 5am..vert tired..!Slept barely 4 hours..prepare myself and went to take the first bus with my mum to pasir ris..while on the bus, we took some pics!!!Hee hee..my mum is funny!!

Take a look at this pic!!!


We took a few pics and i complain her eyes too small so she try hard to open her eyes wide and the effect is CUTE!!!LOL..my mum act cute hor?Hee hee..

So the 1 hr journey countinue and we are at Pasir Ris interchange..wait for love to come with his mum and younger sis..
We set off to take the shutter bus to changi jetty to take boat to Tekong..so while on the bus..i snap more pics with love before his hair is gone!!!LOL..

So when we board the boat..my love is engross reading some handouts for parents..so SNAP!Serious love!

So i turn back and snap pic at my love's mum, sis and my mum..look at what my mum doin..lol..she cant sit still..hahahaha..

Me and my love again



So when we reached tekong, my love went separate route for some briefin and cant see him..sob sob..so we went for a introduction session to let us know where the enlistees will be training..where they are staying..and the items that will be given to them..
It looked not bad..i feel as if at Sabah coz of the jungle but logging here is better.. =)

After that, we went to a hall where the don't know what session is taken place..where the enlistees pledge..And i saw my love!!!So happy..he looked the smallest size among the boys..lol..

Shortly after the ceremony, we went to have lunch..have a taste of how their food taste like..lol..and there..that's where we part!!!SOb sob!!!
It's so fast..thought there will be more stuff and more time with him..so we HUGGED!!!I feel like crying..but i hold back..Give my love a kiss on his lips and we part..sobsob!!!Time just flies..it's 2pm then..

Now..i'm thinking of him..badly..today is the 1st day only and i'm missing him badly le..But i wanna pass through this 'test'..so i muz be more sensitive to his feelings and be more understanding..i believe i can do it..

Shall blog more when i'm free..goin swimmin later with my pals!!!Good night!!!

*Day 1-
My love..i dare not to hug u longer juz now coz i scare i will she bu de and cry..
Deep down i reali feel like hug u tight tight and don't let go..I hope u can adapt to the environment and have good bonding with ur bunk mates..everyday i will write sth here..and u can read it when u book out..
I miss u baby!Muack!

" love is so magical, as magical as the sunset. "