<body>
the gal
Wenz
Twenty two

cravings
Happy family
him
Degree

getsaway
x[Ben&LiTing]x
x[ChinLing]x
x[Elaine]x
x[Ericia]x
x[Li Fang]x
x[RyaN]x
x[Sandi]x
x[XinYi]x
x[YaNa]x

urs truly

Y ME Y


May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

taggy
credit
designer, amelia
bases, shotgun

Emo~
Friday, June 29

Today is Friday..suppose to feel happier..BUT feelin a little emo instead..

My love fall sick since sat..running high fever, body aches, dizziness..signs of Dengue fever..went to a 24 hrs clinic in the early morning on sun..also went to TTS on mon but not tested of dengue..But the possibilities of Dengue still exist..he've been stayin over at my house since sun..well taken care of by my mum and me..but fever just won't go off..
He went back on wed night..fever still running high..Went to visit him yesterday after work..finally he feel 'cooler' but when his temperature is taken, it is still 38..but he don't feel that hot..so i tink the thermometer was 'burnt' by him..
Apply some stuff on his body to cool him down..He looks thinner and thinner..It aches my heart seeing him in agony..But all i can do is to put cool towel on him..wiping his body..I wish i can do more to make him feel better..I tried...

Now back to work..i juz feel sucks..I don't know whether is it that I am the one who is in the wrong..Am i unable to take up the challenge or am i just incompetence..I feel lousy..i really feel very emo..I don't know where i should head to..I hate this feeling inside me..I am stuck..I feel weak..I really hope everything will be fine but i just cant sit down and wait..action have to be taken but what should i do?
I really don't know..To stay?To leave?To where?I'm just stuck!

*Anyway..later going to visit my love..hope he is better now..~~~~*

" love is so magical, as magical as the sunset. "