<body>
the gal
Wenz
Twenty two

cravings
Happy family
him
Degree

getsaway
x[Ben&LiTing]x
x[ChinLing]x
x[Elaine]x
x[Ericia]x
x[Li Fang]x
x[RyaN]x
x[Sandi]x
x[XinYi]x
x[YaNa]x

urs truly

Y ME Y


May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

taggy
credit
designer, amelia
bases, shotgun

Wednesday, August 2

One by one they left..perhaps it shldn't start at all..am i the overall cause of the trouble?I duno..Or issit the time the true self is exposed?

For everythin dat had happen, every1 will be hurt cos every1 is involved. Who hurt the most, we cant guage but deep dwn my heart i feel i'm more of disappointment,humiliated than hurt.I wonder on my own, i try 2 be neutral but i juz cant stand on fence.I broke.i give way.I'm tired.

Every beginnin is wonderful but the endin is always painful.Every1 haf different perception in life juz hope wat u believe in will turn out the way u wan it.

U only haf 1 life thus live it 2 the fullest. I'm givin up hope on friendship tingy. I mean those friends dat u actually cherish for life n vice versa. I would learn to appreciate the nature more. The nature dun change. They r beautiful tings to b admire.

To people who actually read my blog. I not sayin i dun treat u as a friend. My perception of friendship is to share everythin tgt no matter gd or bad..juz like any other relationship. But who actually walked thru the bad times wif mi and reali thru..i noe who u r..thanx!

Mayb it's hard for mi to spare time wif u all now cos we r in different sch but back to sch days, it's reali my most enjoyable time of friendship.That would stay as a sweet memory to mi..My sec sch pals (esp Stacy), i'm actually sayin dis 2 u..hope u will b able 2 read it.

To ppl who r once my frenz,
It's a fate that make our paths crossed to get to know each other but due to misunderstandin or lack of same interest or any other reason, we did not stay tgt. I appreciate the friendship. I've learned the different faces of ppl thru knowin u all whether gd or bad..well every1 haf flaws ma..i noe my flaws r in bad shape.haha..

Well..perhaps i shld not take ting dat heavy at the start.A smile juz keep mi alive.I wanna live my life to the fullest n give my parents the best life. Tomorrow will be a better day!

" love is so magical, as magical as the sunset. "